Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our new little man...














People asked if I was having twins, and now we know why... one little boy at a whopping 11 lbs!















Dragonfly in the warmer! We got to breastfeed just after he was born and I was just in recovery waiting for my legs to wake up a little more.















My favorite picture... my Mom (Nana) with both of her grandkids. She looks so happy!















Our family. I look terrible, but I just had major surgery. I'll post more in a few days about the experience of having two and how things went with the surgery, but tonight I'm tired and need to unpack! Hope you have a great week.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh how wonderful! What a beautful baby boy you have been blessed with.Congrats again, I hope you all are adjusting nicely.

Take Care

Sarah

Danielle said...

Oh, he is so handsome!

*carrie* said...

Thanks for the update and pix, Abbey. I've been thinking about you!

tootie said...

Congrats!! He is adorable! So glad to see pics of everyone happy and healthy.

Nicol said...

Wow! He is simply gorgeous! Congrats!!!

Susan said...

You guys did good! He is a nice lookin boy. You take care and happy recovery:)

Jacquie said...

Awwww he is magnificent!

Btw you look great for a woman who has just had surgery!!! Seriously.

Here's to a speedy recovery. xxxx

bren j. said...

Fun pictures...and you know they say the camera adds 10 lbs....

I think you look great - one proud Mama. :)

Leah in Iowa said...

Aww - what a cute family! Hope you're adjusting to life with a new baby!

Just wanted to let you know that the Giving Thanks challenge begins today. I hope you'll be able to participate again this year. But I totally understand if you can't - babies demand our time and energy!

~ Leah