Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another Blog Award

I wanted to pass on another blog award I've received. Carrie was kind enough to give me the Blog Friends Forever Award. I'm so excited that she included me and it's very fitting. We have so much in common, including our birthday (right down to the exact year), and I always enjoy reading her blog and getting her emails.







I'm passing the award onto these wonderful blog friends:
Cheri- who shares in my struggles in a crazy life of moving every few years and husbands who work for the US government (Military in her case, State Dept. for us).
Tootie- is one of my favorite bloggers. Most of her posts are upbeat and always make me laugh.
Susan- who always has interesting stories about life in Germany, and I usually end up feeling less crazy myself when dealing with a European lifestyle.
Nicol- who despite her stress in selling her house these days, is always an enjoyable blogger.
Danielle- who was my partner in a recent swap and is a new friend. I've loved getting to know her.

The "Rules" for those of you who want to pass on this award:
1. Only five people allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new, or recently new to your blog, or live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the 'Blogging Friends Forever' award.

There were so many wonderful bloggers to choose from and I hope to include more of you next time!

3 comments:

tootie said...

Your award is well-deserved! And thank you for passing it on to me, too! :)

Danielle said...

Awe, thanks! My first award:-)

Susan said...

Thank you for the great compliment! I have been unable to get to my computer for longer than 15 minutes at a time, if lucky. Hopefully I can get more time next week when things resume to a more orderly fashion.