Friday, August 29, 2008

Haven Swap Show-and-Tell

I was so excited to be part of this swap... and it's much easier now that I'm temporarily living in the United States! I had a great swap partner, Danielle, and she gave me so many goodies.

(My pictures won't load for some reason, so please go to visit Danielle, where she has posted pictures of everything I got her first, then pictures of all the wonderful things she got me!)

First, she got a Love Bug puppet and a Dragonfly teether for my kids- it was so nice of her to think of them!

She also got me chocolate and hand lotion as a special treat for me. The hand lotion has already found a special place in my diaper bag to replace some old lotion that was getting oily. I've had some of the chocolate in this past week, and all I can say is that it's so good!

My favorite things were for my porch, which is my haven at home. There is a plant charm... with some beads strung down from a stake, and the blue beads will look so pretty in my flower boxes with all the colorful flowers. She also made a gorgeous
set of candles with our initials and pictures of a Love Bug and Dragonfly. It was so thoughtful of her and will have a special place on our terrace in Rome.

Thanks to Danielle for being such a great swap partner, and to Carrie and Monica for organizing it- Carrie has a great link system set up for all the show-and-tells. What fun!

3 comments:

*carrie* said...

Abbey,

So glad you joined us for the swap. Hope you're enjoying your time at "home"!

Danielle said...

So glad you liked it! My husband is absolutly loving the smell of the diffuser (he can be so picky about smells) and I feel so girly with those soap and lotions:-) Thanks again!

thehomespunheart said...

Thanks for joining our swap! I love how you themed all your goodies for Danielle!

Monica