Saturday, July 5, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub, Water Flying Out of the Tub

I hope our fellow Americans had a wonderful 4th of July! We did and I'll tell you more about it later. Fun fact: Did you know that our Independance Day was originally intended to be celebrated on July 2nd, which was the day the Declaration of Independance was completed?



This is a little illustration I drew of our bath tub. This is a view from above, as if looking down from the ceiling.





Here'e what happens whenever I take a shower. Why would they install the shower head across the tub, rather than in the length of the bath tub?





This is what I wish our shower did, but I will probably not get my wish!

Does anyone else have something in their house installed oddly?

3 comments:

Cheri said...

That's what my shower looked like in Italy too. Is it a hand held shower fixture? If you are REALLY REALLY bugged about it you might be able to get a longer hose and move it to the other wall.

We didn't have enough water pressure for the water to shoot out the sides. Looking at your issue, I guess that was a blessing!

tootie said...

Happy 4th!

Bummer about your shower. But your illustrations were cute! :)

Nicol said...

That is completely stupid that it would be designed that way. Who knows what they were thinking when it was installed.

Hope you had a wonderful Independence Day!