Monday, May 12, 2008

*UPDATED* Moms, Virus, and a Prayer

I have a great mother's day post... but of course I typed it on word. I'll find it when we get our computer back (see below) and post it soon!

Our computer has a virus and I'll be out of commission for a few days at least. I'll miss you and check in when I can. *B (my husband) is trying to find our virus scan disk, so hopefully in a few days.... *

Please also say a prayer for me tomorrow. I have my appointment with the endocrinologist. It sounds like everything should be fine and they just need to monitor my thyroid hormones, but I'll feel better when I know that for sure. *UPDATE: Everything went great at the endo! He did an ultrasound of my neck and they said that everything looks fine. We'll just continue doing the blood tests and monitor it to see that the levels go back to normal after I have the baby.*

Have a great week!

4 comments:

*carrie* said...

Abbey,

What is the deal with computer viruses lately? Hope you're back soon, and that your app't goes well!

Nicol said...

I'm glad to hear everything went well at your doctor appointment!!! Hopefully your buggy little virus will be caught.

Sarah said...

I'm glad to hear all is well! I hope you get rid of your virus easily we have had a lot of problems with out computer in the past but thankfully we just got a new one.

Jacquie said...

Glad to hear everything went well. Hope your computer is all fixed up soon.