Saturday, April 5, 2008

Complete lack of inspiration...

I'm often at a loss about what to write about. I always think of things during the day and then by the time I sit down to write, it's gone. Or sometimes I feel the need to write about something and then don't because I feel it's controversial or I don't feel comfortable sharing that much about my religious or political views. Plus, like I've told you all before, I think religion and politics are generally not polite topics of conversation.

So, what to write about next? Here are a few ideas... some are in the works, some are just ideas. What do you like? What do you want me to write about?

- I'm in the process of finishing my organization of our new place. My real plan is to take some pictures and maybe post them next week so you all can get a mini-tour of our place. Even though we might move, it's good to get set up since the move is only across town. The company we've talked to about the move assured us that they could move everything in dressers and cabinets, minus breakables, so that does make things easier if we just get organized now.

- So many people post about book lists of what they plan to read, but I unfortunately don't have the luxury of planning what books I'm going to read ahead of time. I get them from our church, from my husband's job, and from relatives who are nice enough to send me a few now and then. I was thinking about posting about books I have read already and giving notes about what I liked and didn't in each one...

- What about a question and answer. Would you like to ask me questions about Rome, about our life here? What else?

What else could I do?

Maybe it's the pregnancy or the sunny Spring weather, but I have no motivation to blog at all!

2 comments:

tootie said...

Yes, write about Rome! My husband and I spent a couple days there on our honeymoon, but I'd love to hear more about the city, the sites, and the culture.

Or, write about any of your favorites - favorite book, favorite movie, favorite trip, etc.

And, if all else fails (since I'm a romantic), I love to hear stories about how couples met, the proposal, etc. :)

*carrie* said...

Abbey,

I would love to see a tour of your place. I would enjoy reading more about your life in Rome, too.