Saturday, March 1, 2008

Step One... Unpack and Get Organized

We have been working on getting everything organized and in place over the last few weeks. I wanted to share some pictures from beforehand so you could see how much we've progressed. I'll post the after pictures at the end of the week.

This is our Living Room and Dining Room... notice the piles of boxes and hoards of baby stuff looming.









The kitchen is not too bad, but you can't see the crazy unorganized drawers and cabinets. I'll have to post pictures of those now that they look so pretty.












Our room isn't actually looking much better, but hopefully it will by the end of the week!






Love Bug's room is pretty bare here, but at least it's put together.
I'll post more pictures of how organized we are at the end of the week.... hopefully I won't be lying when I say organized. Anyway, check back tomorrow too, because we do have one issue with our new place and we need some help!

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

Unpacking is such a daunting task, your apartment looks cute!

tootie said...

(This comment isn't related to this post...) I saw your pictures from Ephesus! I laughed because we took almost the exact same pictures!

And yes, I LOVED the House of Mary. What a neat place - it almost gave me chills to be there.

Ephesus was one of our favorite stops on our trip. Thanks for pointing me to your post on the topic! :)

*carrie* said...

Thanks for sharing updates--one step at a time!