Friday, March 28, 2008

Positively Thrilled!

I have been waiting for 7 weeks to tell you all about something that happened during my blog break (while my Internet was being hooked up).

Photo from the February 7th, 2008... and yes, the dark line is the "am I pregnant? line" and the lighter one is the "test line". So, not only pregnant, but VERY pregnant, according to the test.







I'm 12 weeks and 2 days and due at the beginning of October. B and I are so excited about it and we're sure Love Bug would be too if she had any idea of what was going on. This was not really planned since we had just arrived in Italy and hoped to be more settled before another miracle happened. And it truly is a miracle! We got pregnant with Love Bug after more than two years of trying and lots of praying.

Please keep us in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby, and a healthy Mom!

6 comments:

tootie said...

Congrats!!!! :)

Cheri said...

I am just so excited for you! My news (coming soon, I promise) is different, but just as life changing! Congrats to all of you!

*carrie* said...

Abbey,

Yay--thanks for letting us share in your excitement. Keep us posted on how you're feeling!

tootie said...

P.S. Thanks for adding me to your blogroll!! :)

Susan said...

Abbey! Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you guys, thanks for sharing.

Jacquie said...

Congrats! What exciting news!