Friday, February 29, 2008

My Husband!


I saw this on Jacquie's Blog and wanted to try it too!


What is his name? B....

How long have you been married? 6 years on July 20th!

How old is he? 30

Who eats more? B and I both love food, but he eats more.

Who said I love you first? We said it at the same time actually. It was a perfect moment.

Who is taller? He is, by about 10 inches!

Who can sing better? That's not really fair since I was a choral music major, but I would say he also has a nice singing voice.

Who is smarter? I think he is, but he always reminds me that I got a higher ACT score.

Who does the laundry? I do most of the time, but he's been known to help.

Who pays the bills? Me also.

Who sleeps on the right side? Me.

Who mows the lawn? We don't have a yard!

Who cooks dinner? He does and he's a wonderful cook.

Who drives? He does, but that's only because I never know where I'm going.

Who is more stubborn? Probably me.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.

Who asked who out first? We were friends for awhile before so it's hard to say. I invited him to come over and watch a movie and it was our first time alone without our big group of friends. He asked me out on our first real date.

Who proposed? He did, after I had a horrible day at work. We had dinner at my favorite restaurant and asked me when we were laying in bed getting ready to go to sleep.

Who is more sensitive? Me, but he's always been really considerate of my feelings.

Who has more siblings? He has three... I only have one.

Who wears the pants? We share them. It takes two of us to keep our crazy life in Europe going.

Consider yourself tagged if you want to join in the fun!

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

Great answers! Your husband must be tall too.

Congrata on 6 years, time flies doesn't it.

Susan said...

Sounds like a good guy. My husband is 13 inches taller than me. He is Very tall, but also I am short:)