Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More to come...

I'M BACK! We finally have Internet after only waiting for over three weeks. (Only was, yes, very sarcastic in this sentence.) What's worse... we didn't wait as long as many of our friends, so I guess we should be thankful! A lot has happened over the last few weeks, but I've also had time to reflect more on what I want this blog to be in my life.

I had originally started a blog to share our life in Europe with family and friends and to keep them updated on Love Bug's progress, though those topics were certainly never exclusive. Now, I find that I'd like to really branch out into a few other topics, like these...


1. Conservation- it is a big part of living in Europe and something I'm really passionate about.


2. Organization and Living Simply- it is another big part of who I am. I started this blog after living in France for three years, so my apartment was pretty organized. I'm very excited to share my progress with you as I unpack and simplify our new life in Italy. I'll definitely have to work on my balcony garden too (you can see the one in Paris here).


3. Crafts- I love to work at creative solutions to make my home more comfortable. I have three big projects coming up when we get more settled: more scrap booking, working on some quilts, and of course reusing things (like corks) to make something crafty. See a few of my projects here...


4. Recipes- Yes, my husband usually cooks, but I'm the best taste-tester there is and I LOVE to bake. I enjoyed sharing my homemade cookie shortcuts and making my own baby food.


Now if I can just find the time to blog everyday!

3 comments:

*carrie* said...

Abbey,

Glad you're back. I look forward to reading updates!

Jacquie said...

Woot! You're back!

Susan said...

Cannot wait to read more. I am interested in you garden balcony as a balcony is all I have. I don't know anything about gardening.