Thursday, February 28, 2008

Be Afraid.... Be Very Afriad!

I have now been back online for two days and there is only one place I haven't ventured so far... my Google reader account. I have all my favorite blogs linked and it's my one-stop place to catch up on what everyone is doing. But after being without Internet for almost a month, I'm terrified. It will be so full. I'll have hours and hours of reading material ready and waiting. Normally, I'd love this, but with a 15-month old and lots of stuff to unpack, it doesn't sound so appealing.

I'll be back with an update on how bad it is... probably in another month when I'm done reading!

***Update***
228 posts to read... not as bad as I expected, but it will still take me hours! Some of you are very long winded!

3 comments:

tootie said...

Good luck, and welcome back!

Susan said...

Great to have you back.

Jacquie said...

Tee hee, long winded huh? Enjoy reading and catching up ;)