Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A few notes for today...

For Works-for-me-Wednesday, scroll down or just click here.



Our car came today! My husband actually drove it already to get gas... granted it costs about 7 million dollars to fill up a tank here, but at least we're mobile. Look out, Italy!

Our household goods are arriving from Paris tomorrow morning! After four long months, I will again be able to lay on my very comfy couch and sleep in my very comfy bed. Most of my other stuff is in boxes, so that will take awhile to find...

Carrie- I saw your comment about apartment pictures on my last post and wanted to let you all know that I will be posting them soon! I already have before pictures of our sad, empty apartment, and as I unpack, I will post the progress of the rooms over the next few weeks!

Cheri- I figured out how to spell check our posts. Go to your dashboard and switch your language to English (UK) and it will work. You may have to do it every time you log in for awhile, but it will stick eventually. My husband tried to explain it, but I stopped listening after "... system recognizes the URL as... " blah, blah, blah...

As a woman with not much to do in a very empty place, I have been listening to a lot of CDs on our laptop. I bought the Enchanted Soundtrack and wondered who sang song number 4. It's Jon McLau.ghlin, so of course I bought his latest album Indi.ana, and love it.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm pretty sure my English is selected. I'll go back and check!

Let me know definitely when you're all set up there. Now that we're staying another 18 months, I've got to get traveling!

Susan said...

Oh, I have been having trouble with my spellcheck! Maybe that was the problem. Thanks!