Saturday, December 15, 2007

Maryland Picture Album- Part Two



Love Bug in front of the hotel lobby Christmas Tree. They've really done a great job decorating and it's made us feel right at home!










At the fireplace in the lobby- a quick picture before pulling her away!










A festive little one in her Reindeer PJs. There is a Car.ter's Outlet at the mall across the street from our hotel. I'm in heaven and my credit card is burning.










We went to an indoor play area with some friends and Love Bug was excited to play in the sand again.








Again in the play area... it's amazing to see her interact with kids who are so much older (E is four years old) and it reminds me that she's growing up so fast!










In the courtyard outside our hotel dining room, a view of Love Bug's first real "sticking" snow!







Playing in some snow the next day!






Once we arrive at my in-laws later today, we won't have much access to the internet. I have some posts already written, so I'll try to post those during our attempts to get online. Stop by, but if you don't see anything new, have a blessed Christmas. We'll be back to my Mom's and normal internet on Christmas Eve.

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

Oh those reindeer p.j's are so cute.

Loving the pictures of LoveBug in the snow, very cute.

carrie said...

Fun to see these photos. I'm sure you are tired of being nomads, but I hope you're enjoying this time with family before you move!

Leah in Iowa said...

The photos prove you're having a wonderful time with family and friends! Hope your Christmas celebrations were both fun and memorable!

Happy New Year!

~ Leah