Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The last month in pictures...

Celebrating Love Bug's birthday at the beginning of November!















Love Bug asleep in Daddy's arms at a football game. We went to four games and she loved it. Her "touchdown" is better than ever!












On to my in-laws in Ohio...





the boys play Cribbage...















... and Love Bug cuddles with Mommy!






















We fly to Florida the week after Thanksgiving...







Love Bug gobbles up cantaloupe and honey dew.









The two cutest people I know!









Little cro.cs in the sand...








... and the girls eating dinner on the beach. Me, Love Bug, Nana (my mom) and a good friend with her daughter (who I used to baby sit all the time when she was a baby- she's 11 now, which makes me feel so old)!

3 comments:

carrie said...

Abbey,

Love the pix! The one of you and Love Bug cuddling is just precious, and the croc one is so cute, too!

Susan said...

Abbey, lookes like a blast! Especially sunny Florida;) LoveBug really is a cutie pie.

Jacquie said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Sigh, the beach I am jealous! It looks blissful compared to all our snow ;-)