Thursday, November 15, 2007

The middle of nowhere...

We are visiting relatives in the middle of nowhere for the last week and will be here another two weeks. Sorry for the lack of posts- I miss you all. Don't forget to check by every few days to see if I've been posting.
I have to admit, we've been enjoying the "simple life", especially the lack of internet. I got a good, practical haircut, and we've been eating well and getting healthy again. Love Bug saw her first snow too... just flurries, but so worth it! Off to do some Christmas shopping today.
I'll be back anytime we get a hot spot, like today. Coffee shops are useful to me afterall... even though I don't like coffee!

3 comments:

carrie said...

Abbey,

Thanks for checking in!

Hope you'll enjoy your visits. We still haven't had any snow here, but I'm not complaining!

Jacquie said...

My girls were excited about the dustings of snow we have had now, Jillian especially. I think this will be her 1st year actuall getting the idea of it LOL.

Susan said...

Sounds nice to have the simple life. Great to hear from you and neat about the snow! We just got a dusting of it a few days ago.