Here we go... in no particular order:
1. My name, my husband's, and my daughter's all REALLY start with A, B, and C.
2. My favorite color is lavender.
3. My wedding colors were lavender and peach.
4. We took a trolley from the church to the reception (my husband's very cool idea).
5. I hate to cook.
6. I love to clean.
7. I'm the most organized person I know.
8. I love to make to-do lists, shopping lists... or whatever kind of list I need.
9. I had a detailed inventory and chart to keep our last two moves organized.
10. My exception to hating cooking, is baking- I love it.
11. I have had more time to bake since my daughter was born.
12. This is probably why I still have 20 pregnancy pounds to lose, plus a few from before!
13. I was very upset when my doctor said I needed a c-section.
14. I hate moths.
15. I think I would rather be stung by a bee than have a moth land on me.
16. My favorite season is fall.
17. My favorite holidays are Christmas and 4th of July, tied (okay... maybe Christmas is slightly ahead).
18. I love bonfires, fires in fireplaces, and candles.
19. I love s'mores and hot chocolate too.
20. I collect Nutcrackers or anything Nutcracker ballet themed.
21. My favorite flower is the Gerbera Daisy.
22. I had a beautiful flower box garden on my balcony in Paris, France.
23. We lived in Paris the last four years, up until just a few weeks ago.
24. We are moving to Rome, Italy just after Christmas this year.
25. I broke my thumb when I was little, because I fell off the bed when I was jumping on it.
26. I sprained my ankle really badly playing volleyball in high school.
27. Doctors still notice how weak that ankle is whenever I get a physical.
28. I got a varsity letter my freshman year of high school for swimming.
29. I was a lifeguard and swim instructor for four summers.
30. The two years after, I was promoted to pool manager.
31. My first job out of college was a choir director/vocal music teacher at an arts school for grades kindergarten to eighth grade.
32. My major in college was vocal music education.
33. The last two years of college I lived with music majors.
34. I also played in the steel drum band for one semester and loved it.
35. I took art classes in high school and wanted to be an architect before I realised that music was where I belonged.
36. Besides art and music, my favorite subject in high school was math.
37. I especially loved geometry and loved proofs.
38. My mom was a math teacher.
39. My dad was a football coach.
40. I only wear a little mascara and lipstick.
41. I love jewelry and wear it when I remember.
42. Most of my clothes are from Anne Taylor and Talbot's, but I've bought almost everything form the clearance racks!
43. I don't really like the smell of lavender.
44. My favorite scent is lemon verbena (kind of a lemon flowery smell).
45. I love hand soaps and room sprays from Bath and Body Works, but only food smells, like peach, pear, and fig.
46. I switch to caramel or spice/cinnamon smells in the holiday months.
47. My favorite food is Mexican, but I also love Indian- both spicy!
48. I don't like raw seafood (oysters, etc), zucchini, or honeydew melon.
49. I was born in North Carolina.
50. I grew up in mostly small towns and spent 7 years of my childhood in a small college town.
51. I hate cell phones and only borrow my husband's occasionally.
52. I love to read and often read books in one day before my daughter was born.
53. I only watch TV a few nights a week.
54. Most of the time, I listen to music or just enjoy a quiet house.
55. I met Michael Jordan when I was little.
56. I've ridden in a pace car at the Daytona 500.
57. My favorite sport is football.
58. I fly a lot for convenience, but get really nervous every single time I fly.
59. I love roller coasters and don't have a fear of heights.
60. I have an organized file for birthday cards and buy them a few years in advance.
61. We send out about 100 Christmas cards every year.
62. The first year we were married, we made the cards together.
63. We usually send a picture and put a short, hand-written note in our Christmas cards.
64. I love pictures and have them all over my house, including a whole gallery in the main hallway (hopefully we'll have a main hallway in our new house).
65. I love dogs, but don't particularly like cats.
66. I love the rain, but hate going out in it.
67. I always wanted my kids to be born in November or December- my daughter was born in November.
68. I was a figure skater for 8 years. I quit right before high school so I could do other sports and activities.
69. I played piano growing up, as did my Mom (a little), my grandmother, and my great-grandmother. I'm told my great-grandmother was very good.
70. I have a hereditary fast heart beat.
71. But I have really low cholesterol.
72. And low blood pressure.
73. I have terrible teeth, and have had 3 root canals.
74. This happened even though I brush twice and floss everyday.
75. My husband never flosses and only brushes in the morning, but has only had 1 cavity.
76. I hope our daughter and all future children get his teeth.
77. My favorite US cities are Boston, MA and San Antonio, TX, but I have never lived in either.
78. I want to visit the Grand Canyon someday (it's number one one my travel list... yes, I have a Places to Travel List.
79. My feet aren't ticklish.
80. I've only gotten stitches during surgeries.
81. I had an open-lung biopsy in 1998, to diagnose Wegener's Granulomatosis.
82. Fortunately, I had no kidney complications, which are common with the disease.
83. I am very blessed that, according to doctors, I won't have a recurrence of the disease.
84. I actually don't like talking about it, since I feel that sad chapter in my life is over.
85. I'm very impatient, except when working with kids.
86. When I was little, I had an imaginary friend named Binny.
87. My brother and I are exactly 3 years apart (I'm older)... we were both born on January 24th.
88. I love doing sudokus.
89. My favorite comic is "Get Fuzzy".
90. One of my favorite TV shows of all time is "The Golden Girls".
91. I have had short hair almost my whole life.
92. I have glasses, but only wear them for driving (I should wear them all the time).
93. I wanted a boy first, but now realise that my daughter was meant for me.
94. I stay in bed in the morning and bring her in to cuddle with me.
95. We tried for almost 2 years to get pregnant.
96. I pray to God and thank him for bringing me Love Bug many times a day.
97. I love to laugh and can already see how happy Love Bug is and how much she laughs.
98. The movies I watch are usually comedy.
99. My husband and I have a little private joke that we say to each other. When we're fighting, it makes us stop!
100. My husband and I still laugh about the little things every day.