Saturday, September 15, 2007

The House Cooling was great!

The "House Cooling" was so much fun and we got to see so many great friends before we leave. It's been a hard few weeks of preparing and saying goodbye, but it's paying off. I feel organized and relaxed before our big week ahead. And almost all of our extra food, etc. is gone.

Oh, does anyone else have a weather girl on their sidebar, like I do? I don't know why I put it up there, but our weather girl dresses a little inappropriate at times. Her dress today is super cute, but some days I get a little tired of the miniskirt and midriff. Is there a way to change her clothes to more "Talbot's" and less "Victoria's Secret"? Maybe I'll just take her off... I don't even know why I have a "Weather Girl". More like a "Weather Floozy"!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Weather Floozy - you are just so funny!

I meant to comment the other day - that house cooling idea is jsut such a great idea. I'll have to use that when we move next June!

Kelli in the Mirror said...

The weather floozy has on a really cute dress today. :) Usually I don't scroll down far enough to see her.

I am definitely going to have a house cooling when we move! What a great idea!

Susan said...

Hmmm, maybe I should have a Weather Floozy.