Friday, August 31, 2007

The "Land of Cheese" and cleaning out my medicine cabinet...

This is the funniest thing I've heard all week... actually, maybe all month!

Note: please stop reading now if anything having to do with "bowels" bothers you.

During my pregnancy, I admit that I used meta.mucil once or twice. I thought that was it and I was the only person to use any product of that type these last 4 years. But when I cleaned out our medicine cabinet, I was very surprised to find a very old, half-used box of X-Lax. When I went to throw it out, my husband said, "Keep that... I like to have laxatives laying around the house."

After my very confused look, he replied, "Hey, this is the 'Land of Cheese'- you never know when you're gonna get bound up."

2 comments:

carrie said...

Abbey,

That's funny! I actually take M every morning before breakfast because I've had a digestive issue for many years.

I bet you're getting so excited to come to the States. Let us know when you're traveling so I can be praying.

Leah in Iowa said...

I'm sorry, but that's hilarious! =) Isn't true life funnier than fiction most days? LOL