Saturday, July 21, 2007

Lovebug's New Skill


We are now mobile! She is crawling.





Sigh...

Don't get me wrong, I'm so proud that she's crawling and right on schedule at 8 months, but I have to sigh for the loss of a dream. My dream was in the two months we have left, that I would not have to baby proof.

Lovebug took my dream, squished it, and crawled over it. Oh well... to the store to by some crazy French outlet covers that I can never use again! (Only to buy US ones for the grandparents in 8 weeks and then Italian ones 3 months later!)
******
Note- I know I said no pictures, but maybe I was being a little rash?!? Sometimes I get swept up in the moment. Maybe I will post facial pictures on a password protected site... or maybe I'll just get over myself and get back to pictures. But for now they'll be of us, our projects, stuff we love, or just side/general shots of Love Bug. Deleting the ones I had posted was good in a way, as it just makes room in my blog for more pictures. I'm only at 5% now, but that will be gone in a few years...

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

Awwww how fun is that! I miss those days, they seem so far away now.

carrie said...

Abbey,

I understand mobility being a mixed blessing! N started scooting (crawling on belly) several weeks ago, and my life has drastically changed!

What takes you to Italy? How exciting! I love the new pic of your family with the background of Paris. Was it taken at one of the grands magasins?