Thursday, May 17, 2007

Our very own "Baby Pac-Man"


The Love Bug has had so many new developments lately. My absolute favorite one is what I call "Baby Pac-Man". She likes to put everything in her mouth... toys, remote controls, adult food, her socks, etc. So whenever she sees something interesting (that she would like to chew on) she moves towards it, opening and closing her mouth. It is so funny and honestly looks so much like Pac-man that I can hear that chomp, chomp, chomp, chomp as she does it. That's why she's now our "Baby Pac-Man".

She loves her feet and toes and pulls them up to her face whenever she can. She even chews on her toes when she doesn't have footie pajamas, or socks, on her feet!

She sits up now with no help (this was 3 weeks ago with Nana) and I've even left her for 10 minutes while I stand nearby and fold clothes. I'm amazed how she has learned a skill so quickly and can stay that way so long!

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

It seems like forever ago my girls were at that learning stage, now I guess it's just different things to learn.

Baby Pac-Man that is too cute, had never thought about it like that LOL but how true it is.

Snuffleupagus said...

You say you are a teacher. You teach in Paris? I'm confused...

A, B & C said...

I meant that I'm a teacher by profession, but I'm not currently teaching. Sorry for the confusion. :-)