Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day (one day late)

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and the one year anniversary of the day I found out I was pregnant. Lucky thing too, because last year we were planning to go to an Irish Pub for a big party. We still went but I knew better than to have Green Beer, and we left early to get me out of the smoky environment. Anyway, despite the fact that we don't really have much (or any) Irish heritage that we know of, it will always be a special day for us when it comes to the Love Bug. It's the day we first realized that she was coming into our lives, and I don't think I could have imagined her any better than this a year ago.

This year, we were more low-key and went to a big dinner with all our neighbors. We had traditional Irish foods, beer, and music. It was so much fun and the Bug was a big hit in her St. Patrick's Day dress! What a cutie she is in Green!

Sitting around and eating (what we do best)

No comments: